- Gathering of Personal Data
- 1.1 You may choose to interact with fridaysunday.in in ways that require us to gather personally identifying information (“Personal Data”). The amount and type of information that we gather depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for listing an experience to provide a username and email address. Those who engage with us or our organizers/bookers are asked to provide additional information, including the personal and economic information required to process those transactions.
- 1.2 We will handle these Personal Data in strict confidence according to the legal provisions unless you expressly consent to other uses. The Personal Data are collected, used and processed electronically.
- 1.3 In each case, we collect, process and use such information only to the extent necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of your interaction with us. We do not disclose Personal Data except as described below. You can always refuse to supply Personal Data, with the caveat that it may prevent you from engaging in certain website-related activities.
- 2.1 Like most website operators, we collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request (“General Information”). Our purpose in collecting General Information is to better understand how fridaysunday.in visitors use the Website. From time to time, we may release General Information in the aggregate, e.g. by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
- 2.2 We may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to the Website. For instance, we may monitor the most popular listings on the Website. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, we do not disclose Personal Data other than as described below.
- 2.3 We also collect potentially Personal Data like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. We protect potentially Personal Data in the same way we protect Personal Data.
- 3.1 We disclose Personal Data only to those of our employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide services available at the Website, (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using the Website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
- 3.2 We may be required for statutory or legal reasons to disclose Personal Data.
- 3.3 We shall be entitled to collect, process and use your master and connection data for the purpose of identifying, delimiting and removing malfunctions and errors in the telecommunication systems. If the requirements are met, we may collect, process and use the master and connection data that are necessary to uncover any unlawful use of the telecommunication systems and services. In accordance with prevailing legal provisions, we may provide information to criminal prosecution authorities and courts for prosecution purposes. Upon request, we shall provide you with the information on the stored Data relating to your person, free of charge and without delay. The information can be provided electronically, if desired.
- 3.4 If you send us a request, we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
- 3.5 You should also be aware that if you submit information to “chat rooms”,“event messages”, “messages”,“forums” or “message boards” such information becomes public information, meaning that you lose any privacy rights you might have with regards to that information. Such disclosures may also increase your chances of receiving unwanted communications.
- 3.6 If you grant us access to any external address book data (email contacts, etc.), we will use the access only for the described feature (looking up friends, displaying your information to friends etc.), and will neither store nor repurpose any data retrieved from your external address book.
- 3.7 We take all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of Personal Data. Apart from the above mentioned, we will not pass on your Personal Data without your explicit prior consent.
- If you have explicitly ordered a newsletter, we may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with fridaysunday.in and our products. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and free of charge by using the link at the bottom of the newsletter.
- 5.1 As part of the service, you may communicate with fridaysunday.in organizers and other members through use of the “Contact me”, “Send message” or “Request a new event” feature on the Website. Where fridaysunday.in Users have selected the option of adding one or more email addresses to an online form, the message they create in the corresponding template will be sent from fridaysunday.in to those email addresses on their behalf. These email addresses will be used only for the purpose of sending the email communication to the addressee.
- 5.2 You can import contacts from your email account address book to invite them to send you a recommendation. We collect, but do not store, the username and password for the email account you wish to import your contacts from and will use it for that purpose only.
- 8.1 Our Website integrates links that allow direct access (the “Plugins”) to the social network www.facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). You can identify the Facebook Plugins by the Facebook-Logo or the Like-Button.
- 8.2 You can log in to our Website using Facebook Connect by clicking on the button “Connect with Facebook”. This will activate the Facebook Plugin, which will set up a direct connection between your browser and Facebook. This service will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name, email address, and picture to pre-populate your profile. Facebook Connect gives you the option to post information about your activities on this Website to your profile page to share with others within your network. We might also use your address list to let you invite your friends more easily.
- 8.3 However, we cannot review, which data is transferred during this direct connection to Facebook or how Facebook uses this data. The information, which webpages of us you have visited, will be transmitted. If you have logged on to Facebook, this information will be connected to your Facebook Account and can be associated with your person. The same applies, if you click on the Like-Button and if you make comments. You can avoid the data transfer to Facebook by not clicking on the Facebook Button. You can receive additional information concerning the further use and storage of your Personal Data by Facebook Inc. at: http://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.php.
- We explicitly notify you, that data protection and data privacy during data transfer via open networks such as the Internet cannot be completely guaranteed under the current state of technology. You understand and acknowledge that the provider can view, in technical terms, the pages stored on the web server and, perhaps, other data stored on such server at any time.
- Minors (Individuals of less than 18 years of Age) are also eligible to register for, or use, or purchase the products and services available on this website. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any personal information from any minor.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Except as explicitly noted on this site, the services available through this site are offered by FRIDAYSUNDAY.IN, located at 32/1822, EDAPPALLY P.O, KOCHI, KERALA, INDIA-682024. If you notice that any user is violating these Terms of Service, please contact us at email@example.com